Thursday, July 28, 2011

Church literature.

The dollar is so good, that I am re-visiting all my 'to-do' shopping lists with online stores.

What's a 'to-do' shopping list?  I basically selected what I want, and print the cart as a list of items to price watch.

Now I am faced with some choice.  I'm looking at deseretbook.com, and simply cannot make up my mind.  I must know:  what are your recommendations?  What church literature have you found brilliantly awesome, deeply insightful, and really worth owning?

Here's what I'm looking at, at the moment:

God Wants a Powerful People (Sheri Dew)

The Fortunate Fall: Understanding the Blessings and Burdens of Adversity (Daniel K Judd)

The Continuous Atonement (Brad Wilcox)

How about study helps?  Thinking of the Old Testament in particular here ...

Scripture Study for Latter-day Saint Families: The Old Testament (Dennis Leavitt)

The Hidden Christ: Beneath the Surface of the Old Testament (James L Ferrell)

Suggestions, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...