Saturday, July 13, 2013

Colour me happy. Colour me bright.

I recently purchased a pile of colourful leather journals, with the great intention of making myself happy.
I love keeping a journal.


For those who have been asking, the yellow vase is from Freedom, the blue vase is from Fireflies, and the journals are PaperThinks, ordered from Papier D'amour in Sydney.

It just so happened that the same weekend I ordered the journals from the cute store in Sydney, I also won a rather luxurious pillow from the same store.

A few days later, everything was delivered together, and more colour was added to the home!


This pillow is lovely. The prints have been relief printed, created by direct contact wih a raised surface. Each print is unique, ice-dyed onto fabric, individually layered with dye and ice to produce a divine lace-like pattern. The bright pom-poms add a touch of playfulness. It's the Mandala Mix cushion. And I love it.

Basically, you can never have too many colourful pillows. Or vases. Or frames.

More colour here!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. those pillows are amazing, and you won them! I really like them & I'm going to check out that store.

    Em K

    Win a pair of Manitobah Moccasins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...