Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What to do before you're thirty.

I've been thinking about making a list of things to do before I'm 30.
You know, a sort of bucket list before I hit my middle ages.
(various sources)

Strike that.  Saying 'middle ages' makes me think the dark ages would be the next era ...


AHEM.  In exactly twenty days, I will be 28 and a half.  Surely giving myself 18 months to complete a super awesome amazing list of 30 things to do would be enough time.  What do you think?

So what should I put on this list?  Any suggestions? 
Be adventurous for me.



4 comments:

  1. I will be 29 in about approx three months. I've been thinking about creating a list bucket list of things that I want to do as well! Good luck with yours.

    http://chelseadward.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be 29 in November and I'm freaking out about it! Anyway, just came across your blog and love it! I'm off to read some more posts. Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 30 in a matter of months and I didn't think to do a bucket list! Is it too late to travel the world? Hmmm I thought so. Oh well;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick, Fiona, quick! Grab a bag and jet around!
      Or maybe you could just grab an atlas, swing in a hammock, and dream :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...