Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blocks.

I've always been a fan of blocks.  I was an avid Lego builder in my young and carefree days.

And I liked watching Gumby.


But today I want to tell you about some wooden blocks.

I ordered special wooden blocks from Simple Block Sayings earlier in the year for our family of two.  I was waiting until we had a house to show you, but never mind about that.  Here they are!



Matthew need only remember the day and month of our wedding anniversary.  I’m making it easier for him and his memory.



I picture this to one day be near our collection of family photos and maybe even a classy family tree.



These will eventually find their way to either bedside tables (you know, in case we get lost) or positioned nicely in an ensuite bathroom with two sinks (you know, in the days when we have money).


I love them. 
I will love them more when they are out of their precious box and in a house.


thanks to the hubby for taking the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices - being established in 2010 is a lovely round numeral. The Mr and Mrs blocks are very clever, I can think of MANY uses! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...